Later or sooner, we all pass through some health disorders in our lives. For this most of the times, we visit our family doctor or the doctors who are located nearby our home. In many cases, they recommend some therapy, major procedure or treatment, or even a surgery. So, getting a MEDICAL SECOND OPINION from another expert is always the smart move for us.
Before heading for the treatment many questions arise in our mind like - Is the recommended treatment correct? Should we go for MEDICAL SECOND OPINION How do we know a MEDICAL SECOND OPINION is in order? And, how do we go ahead getting the one? So, here are the answers to your questions:
• Wasting time in checking out many options is not a good choice, especially when you need an emergency treatment.
• But, if your healthcare provider suggests you a nonemergency surgery or a major medical test, it is always recommended to go for a MEDICAL SECOND OPINION for any of the following reasons:
- Your diagnosis is unclear
- You've been told that you have a life-threatening or a rare disease
- You have multiple medical problems
- You want to obtain additional information and reassurance about recommended treatment
- The suggested treatment is risky or controversial
- You have a choice of treatments or medical tests that vary widely in cost
- You have lost confidence in your on-going medical care provider
The next question arises is where to get started from? If you have certain doubts about having a MEDICAL SECOND OPINION , it’s always good to ask someone with at least the same skills and experience like iMedical Consult for MEDICAL SECOND OPINION services. It has a team of experts practicing in India and abroad. They are at service to guide us through the complexities of modern medicines and assures the best standards of care across all medical departments like Cardiology medical second opinion, Gastroenterology medical second opinion, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) medical second opinion, Gynecology medical second opinion, Hematology medical second opinion, Microbiology medical second opinion, Nephrology medical second opinion, Neurology medical second opinion, Nutrition and Dietetics medical second opinion, Oncology medical second opinion, Ophthalmology medical second opinion, Orthopedics medical second opinion, Neonatal Unit medical second opinion, etc. They are readily available to review and discuss the case in detail at suitable times. iMedical Consults have many senior and experienced doctors in its panel who provide honest, straightforward and unbiased solution to their patients. Quick in response, iMedical Consults arrange appointments with related experts who all have excellent track record and guided their patient after the detailed study of their medical cases. And, if you successfully fetch the satisfactory advice in MEDICAL SECOND OPINION, it's always easy and quick to heal with absolute peace of mind!